Monday, March 14, 2011

Too Many Lilipup!

After finally heading off on my journey accompanied by my two mandatory friends, I found the first time this game has deliberately messed with me.

As we three set out to Route 1 with Pokeballs in hand, Bianca had the idea of competing to see how many pokemon we each could catch before we reach the first town. Then the two ran off ahead. Not one to turn down a challenge, I agreed and decided to crush the competition by catching every pokemon I saw--assuming to get, in the process, some sort of flying type and the "Rattata-du-jour" whoever that must be. However, the only pokemon I encountered was "Lilipup". While being absolutely adorable I feel like this pokemon definitely qualifies for "Rattata Status".

I caught 5 Lilipup and named each one of them "Growlie" because I just assume this pokemon is a pre-evolution of Growlithe. I met Bianca and Cheren in town, expecting my winnings, but instead got the "Sucker Award" because while Bianca and Cheren had each only caught one pokemon and I obviously beat them, there was no prize for beating them...

So with Growlie, Growlie, Growlie, Growlie, Growlie, and Red I continued on my way...

Current Squad:

No comments:

Post a Comment