Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...the Fu--

I saw a trainer with a new kind of pokemon that I wanted and found out it was nearby, so I immediately set off--but Bianca caught me trying to leave to do something constructive so she stopped me and forced me to go see a Pokemon musical with her and play dress-up with her Munna and my "Pinky"...I wish I could be making this up, I really do. Of course I dressed Pinky up in a bitching tophat and monocle because she's a playah.

Afterward there was this scene with her dad coming to take her home and her crying and stuff and something about how being different is a good thing but honestly at this point the situation is this: she took me to play dress up and I really just want her gone.  I was definitely rooting for the dad on this one...

In my exploration of Nimbasa City, I stumbled upon "N" who decided that he was into little boys and invited me onto the Ferris Wheel with him to "look for [Team Plasma] there"...yeah, sounds like a trap to me too.

But I have no control over my character at this point--most likely because he, like myself, is paralyzed with fear--so I follow him on, where he reveals that he is the king of Team Plasma and that he is going to beat the Pokemon Champion and that the only way for me to defeat him is to collect all the gym badges and beat him at the Pokemon League...because apparently all those other times I whupped his sorry ass (including mere moments before!) didn't count. Also, does this seem contrived or what?In my exploration of the surrounding areas--including some desert ruins, I caught Yamask, Maracacti, and Trubbish. Yamask is a ghost type with some potential so I gave "Pinky" the boot. Then I found the name rater and changed "A"'s name to "Deedoon" and it soon evolved into Tranquill. It evolved at a fairly arbitrary level too...like at 21 or 23 or something so I feel like it was just refusing to do so before I renamed it...Looks like my first squadmember has reached their highest evolution! At least I hope these other guys evolve...

Current Squad:

No comments:

Post a Comment