Monday, March 14, 2011

The Arrival of PETA

After arriving in Accumula Town and making a stop at the Pokemon Center, I encountered the first real change in this game--the pokemon centers and the pokemarts are the same building now! To be honest this is absolutely genius and I'm surprised I didn't think of this sooner.

Then when I got back outside there was this whole disturbance with a group of people who I assume to be the Illuminati from the opening cinematic talking about how bad it is to keep pokemon in balls and make them battle. So I guess PETA is the Team Rocket of this game...although I wonder how they will be any trouble since they preach pokemon equality and an end to pokemon as battlers...clearly they won't battle with them as a result and it shows because they left without a fight...Also I really don't understand what the "Plasma" thing means, it doesn't really make sense in the context of their cause.

Afterwards some kid in the crowd with green hair and a Rubik's cube necklace (hmmm...sounds familiar) attacked me, saying he has to speak with my pokemon and that his name is "N"...I don't know...I wasn't really paying attention because I was too busy deciding that I wanted to eventually catch his pokemon, which was called Purrloin.

After I beat him with Red and my legion of Growlie's I checked the pokedex for Purrloin's area and found that it was right where I was! I searched for about an hour. No Purrloin yet...

Current Squad:

No comments:

Post a Comment