Sunday, December 15, 2019

Semifinals: Vs. Marnie

After learning the true usefulness of Dynamax from Rihain in my battle with him, I was ready to apply my knowledge right away.

My first match of the semifinals would be against Marnie. In previous battles with her, I would play out the match too long, but on this occasion, it was time for Hyper Offense.

Time to steal the entire tournament on turn one: Dynamax.

I turn my pink teddy bear into a giant pink teddy bear immediately and have him start firing off Sky Fists. Because Bewear is a monster and her lead pokemon is a dark type, I am able to coast to +3 Attack power (x2.5 of my base stat) in three turns. Because of the boosted power of the dynamax moves, the KOs were given and because of the increasing base stat power, Kitiguma was even able to even steal the One Hit Knock Out against Marnie's Toxicroak on Turn 4 even though Toxicroak resists Fighting moves. Bewear just could not be stopped, even after its dynamax turns were over.

If you have to win in a one-sided match, then it really must be as spectacular as this all out blitz.

On to the Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment