Monday, December 16, 2019

The Missing Champion

With the Tournament completed, it is time to move on to the final chapter. Leon l, Hop, and I are set to gonout ajd celebrate my victories.

However, Leon is missing--and Hop is getting worried about it. Piers the Gymleader has agreed to help us find him and is coordinating Team Yell to gather intel by causing a ruckus.  The chairman's assistant Oleanna is keeping us from him for some reason. I think that this makes them the bad guys.

I suppose it is time for the plot to start happening again.

Team Yell causes enough of a distraction to get Hop and I to Rose Tower. The music began to swell up as Hop and I ascended, battling off s3curity personnel along the way, together.

Honestly, this was one of the coolest moments of the game. Most of the reason for this is because of the way I view Hop. My real life little brother sometimes reminds me of him and I was considering what it would be like to have a team up with him like this. He and I with the hero music playing, ascending Rose Tower and taking on the world? That is a situation that is sure to get you pumped.

Oleana waited for us at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment