Monday, December 16, 2019

The Darkest Day

The finals are mow at an end and the last one standing has earned the right to battle Leon.

Hop met me in the locker rooms  beforehand and wished me luck. I walked onto the pitch, ready for the grand finale. It is the same group as what I used in the previous round: Cheeto, Trash, Snorkle, Eurypyro, Kituguma, and MmeTrunks. I know that his Charizard is going to be the one to Dynamax, so I should have Drednaw ready to tske on that role for me. Although, Kitiguma might give us an early lead if I find the opportunity...

Just as we were about to begin, Leon and I were interrupted.

Chairman Rose appeared on the screen and announced that he was unleashing all the Dynamax energy that is company has been collecting. His aim is to block out the sun and bring about "The Darkest Day" in order to save Galar's Future.

I have absolutely no clue how this makes sense.

With the end of the world potentially at hand, Hop and I decided to try to do something. Noting the connection between the Darkest Day and how we started our journey, Hop suggested that we go home to scope out that mysterious pokemon that we encountered in the fog.

Hop and I returned to the Slumbering Weald to seek out this Sword and Shield Pokemon that we saw on the game's box art.

Taken just before I failed to catch a Raid Charizard
Sonya met us there and informed us that the pokemon in question were named Zacian and Zamazenta because the creators of this game were losing at scrabble and needed high point words. Hop was very sure that the two of us could awaken them by finding the original sword and shield that the two pokemon used.

We stumbled out of the fog and into a magical clearing straight out of The Legend of Zelda. Here would surely be Master Sword. Or, in this case, a rusted shield for me and a rusted sword for Hop.

With the mcguffins in hand, Hop and I set off to confront Chairman Rose in the Dulynamax Powerplant in Hammerlocke City.



No comments:

Post a Comment