Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Return of an Old Friend

The Glimwood Tangle is a dark maze of a forest covered in shimmering phosphorescent mushrooms and filled with Fairy and Psychic type pokemon. They seem to be drawn to its ethereal magic. I caught Indeedee, Spritzee, Impidimp, and the beautiful Psychic typed Galarian Ponyta along the way and emerged into Ballonlea Town, ready to compete for my Fairy Badge.

Except that I have a very weak team for this matchup. Most of my team is Dark and few pokemon even have a move that would hit neutrally on the variety of potential foes that I would face in a Fairy-typed matchup. Unless the gymleader uses four Azumarill, bait for Cheeto to barrel over, I am screwed.

EMF (Toxtricity) is a good matchup as a poison type, but could struggle against a lot of different pokemon. Plus, relying only on one pokemon is dangerous in a pinch. I needed to bring back an old friend for the battle.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment