Monday, December 16, 2019

Vs. Oleana

I led with Chirpy and decide to take out her Frosslass with Steel moves. I sure don't like that burn, but Chirpy is able to take her out. The next pokemon is Salazzle. Salazzle is a mismatch for me, so I decide to Uturn out of there and WAIT I FORGOT HOW FAST SALAZZLE IS.

Because of my error in judgement, Chirpy takes a huge chunk of damage as I swap in Snorkle. I am able to sneak away with the KO without losing Chirpy, but it didappoints me to leave damage on the table like that.

Tsareena is another mismatch, so I waste a turn swapping in Centiscorch. I made another mistake here because it gets an Atk drop from Tsareena's trop kick and then gets messed up a bit by acrobatics.

I'm really off my game now.

Apparently, Centiscorch and Tsareena have a speed tie, so Centiscorch sneaks in one more Flame Wheel. Cheeto is able to finish off Tsareena and then Milotic with ease.

Her final pokemon is Garbodor. It promptly Gigantimaxes into a nightmare out of toy story. I decide to lower its speed with Drum Beating.

This was a third mistake. Garbodor's ability if Weak armour, so it comes out of the turn with -1Def, +1Speed.

I want to get snorkle in there to take advantage of the sandstorm, so I decide to have Cheeto Uturn out as Garbodor uses its G move.

Finally U have chosen correctly. Cheeto holds on and Snorkle gets in safely.

Dynamax: Max Darkness. Clean KO.


No comments:

Post a Comment