Friday, November 18, 2016

Because OBVIOUSLY Raichu

I'm actually kinda digging this pokemon care thing.  I know it's based on the Pokemon Amie thing from last game, but for some reason I have only just come on board with it.  Possibly this is because the pokemon animations have been improved.  Possibly it is because I have just caught Pichu and Yungoos and they're both so FUCKING cute that I can't stop petting them.


The next day (there are a lot of flash forwards in this game), I made my way through Route 1 to get to the "Feast of Our Lord and Savior: The Electric Space Warrior Kamen Rider" (I'm not sure how long this lame meme is going to last).  Along the way, I picked up the aforementioned Yungoos and Pichu.  I named Yungoos "Chompy" because of those adorable teeth and I named Pichu "Rai Rai" because FUCKING DUH, Raichu! I also managed to bag my other favorite pokemon Caterpie (well, it will get there anyways...) and my other other new favorite pokemon Pikipek.  I also caught Ledyba, but I'm not feeling that, sorrynotsorry.

At the festival, we decided to skip directly to the Liturgy of the Pokemon Battle and I fought my friendly rival Haku again.  I had fought him after I got Popplio.  I had defeated his Litten handily back then and I defeated his Pichu and Litten just as easily this time.


I was told that I should totally take on the Island Challenge.  Not like I have a choice or anything.  That's not why I bought the game or anything.  There are four islands and apparently 4 challenges to take on.  This honestly reminds me of the Orange Islands league from the Pokemon anime (season 2 in case you were wondering) and it's juuust fresh enough to bring me in.

I'm curious about what this actually means...

Current Squad:
Popplio/Pako Pako/lvl 7
Yungoos/Chompy/lvl 5
Pikipik/Pip Pip/lvl 6
Pichu/Rai Rai/lvl 6
Caterpie/Felix/lvl 5

Unlisted:
Ledyba/Buckles/lvl 4

Pokedex: 6 caught

No comments:

Post a Comment