Thursday, November 14, 2013

Surfin' Route 12

YES, MEGA-AERODACTYL.  YES, MEGA-AERODACTYL.  YES.
What a hugely powerful pokemon.  A bit over-designed though, what is the deal with adding ridiculous amounts of spikes to a pokemon and calling it a day these days?

 I am actually worried if I just beat the game already.  If the Mega-Evolution Guru is to be believed, I am the only Mega-Evolution user (the Mega-Evolution Descendent or something dumb like that) and as a result, Mega-Aerodactyl is going to go on a rampage throughout this game. 

What is more is that I have already found items called "Venusaurite" and "Ampharosite".  I think I should just be given the game-winning trophy now, as Mega-Aerodactyl is just a monster...and Mega-Venusaur?  I can't even...
____________________________________

The road to Courmaline City was long and hard (heh, heh), but started, as all difficult journeys do, with a ray of sunshine:  A trainer gave me his Lapras as a gift (happy days!).  After this, I was able to test out my brand new HM: Surf on a huge expanse of water and ended-up in an area called "Sea-Spirit's Den". 

Seems I got my hopes up too easily though because the Sea-Spirit's Den was a single-room cave with nothing at all in it--no pokemon, no hidden items, nothing.  This actually reminded me of a similar room I stumbled upon while I was lost in the Reflecting Cave--a big room where you would normally find something like a Lugia or an Articuno.  Needless to say this will be an important site...later...Probably going to be where some Water-legendary is going to be found (since we know Nintendo just loves throwing around the legendaries in their recent games).

After quite the journey, I found myself in Courmaline City, which, apparently, is right next door to a power-plant--a fact that every person in the town was quick to remind me of while musing about how someone should go and check it out since there is no power in Paris--erhm--Lumiose City.  I've been out of Lumiose City for at least two weeks--and no one's even checked to see if the lights are still on in the Power Plant?

My rival Serena told me to meet her in front of the gym for a battle (incidentally, it was a grass-type gym)--and since I was ready this time, I took my Flareon and burned her sorry Quilladin to the ground.  Revenge was so sweet.

Current Squad:
FROGADIER/Froakles/lvl.28
IVYSAUR/Ivy/lvl.28
FLAREON/Hotfoot/lvl.26
FLOETTE/Pixie/lvl.27
SCRAGGY/Scrappy/lvl.28
AERODACTYL/Scarydactyl/lvl.29

On Rotation: Kirlia, Pikachu, Hippopotas, Lucario

No comments:

Post a Comment