Sunday, November 17, 2019

A List of Unanswered Questions

What follows is a list of questions that I have put together during the remainder of my week before the game’s release.


  • What is the type of the first gym leader? Will Grookey have been the right choice for it? Will the gym be a challenge?
  • Will the game be challenging to begin with? I want a challenging experience without me having to find artificial ways to make things tougher for me. 
  • Who is going to give me the “Wonderful World of Pokémon” speech? And will they be sexier than Professor Kooky from sun and moon version? Is that even possible? What tree will they be named after? 
  • What are the Flying/Normal pidgey replacement and the normal/normal ratatta replacement like?
  • Will Grookey evolve into something as cool as it is cute? Will I regret not choosing Water like I always do?
Finally:
  • At which stage will Scorbunny become a Fire/Fighting type?

Looking forward to when I get to meet Cheeto the Grookey.


No comments:

Post a Comment